- Denomination: Rosso Toscana IGT
- Variety : 100% Sangiovese
- Altitude: 230m.
- Training system : Unilateral spurred cordon
- Density : 5500 vines/ha
- Age of the vines: 24 years
- Yield: 40 tons/ha
- Soil: Clay-sandy with an important presence of calcareous sediments and rocks of alluvial origin.
- Harvest: Manually in 15kg boxes in the last week of september.
- Vinification: Daily pumping over, delestage in some cases and shorter aerating and cap wetting close to the end of the fermentation . 20-day maceration. The pressing is delicate and the last part of the pressed product is separated.
- Malolactic fermentation: Not induced, completed the spring following the harvest.
- Elèvage: Aged only in stainless steel
- Production: 6,200 bottles (750 ml), 250 magnums (1500 ml), 20 jeroboams (3000 ml).
- Alcohol: 13%
- Serving temperature: 16-18 ° C
Tasting Notes : The color is still typical of the wine that is still going through the spring of its life, ruby red with still lazy violet reflections.
The nose expresses fresh fruit, especially blackberries and yellow peaches, it is very inviting.
The mouth is fresh, tasty and fragrant, the tannic frame is gritty and balanced, transmitting the youthful character of the wine without excesses, perfect to accompany any type of meal.
Bottiglia- GL73; Capsula- ALU41; Tappo- FOR51